Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

 My Dream,My Future 
 
               "All our dreams can come true,if we have the courage to pursue".Don`t let your dreams just be dreams.
         
             I`ve always wanted to become a stewardess.Riding an airplane,at the same time travelling around any part of the world.Seeing those beautiful spots,Enjoying the most beautiful part of some other country and of course,serving with my fellow citizens or even an other people.To dream is not an illegal work.It s not also a crime.You can have it any time or anywhere.Dreaming is your inspiration.It makes your day complete.This would be better and wonderful if you will gonna fulfill it.If you`r gonna make it through the end.I wanna be a stewardess someday.I want it to be my job in the future .This is my dream,my future.
          Our future depend on us.But at this time,no one will gonna ever know what would be our future.Who knows? maybe someday this would be granted.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento