Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

New Year,New Me 



                 "There`s no permanent in this world". Your physical appearance,emotions,and values.Those are not permanent.It can be change.
                    Change begins in me.People in this world change.But the best way to begin with in this year is to have good attitudes,characters ,values and left those bad characters that you have been since last year.It`s new year,let`s start the year with a very nice attitudes. Let`s embrace 2014 for a new beginning.Here i am , the new me.I have always been so irresponsible last year.I'm not that responsible and good enough to work by my responsibilities,and i know this is one of the bad sides that i wanna change.Life is too short ,and life is also wonderful.We need to treasure our life by means of loving.We don`t need to be selfish.God gave us our life for us to be humble with others.
                   I know that we all have sins but through the help of god,and for our own self confidence,I know god will always forgive us.New year new me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento